Having trouble removing the bubble from your mobile screen protector? Do not worry, we can help !
Screen protectors are commonly used for most of mobile devices or monitors, it is designed for scratch prevention and it looks similar to a sticky film that enables you to place over the screen thus it must be transparent. Sometimes, people might notice that there are air bubbles protruding from the screen after placing the screen protector, it is not only annoying but visually distracting if you are facing such issue, DO NOT PANIC! With a little patience and tips, your problem will be eventually solved once applying the following steps.
Before you apply the screen protector:
- Power off your device and set it aside from the new screen protector that you will be applying.
- Use a microfiber cloth or lay strips of scotch tape over your screen for removing dust on the screen.
- Apply your screen protector in the direction that was provided from the manual, the best way to do it is use your driver’s license or credit card to smooth out and push out the bubbles slowly that appear on the screen.
If you want to re-apply the screen protector:
1. Power off the device.
2. Use the edge of driver’s license or credit card to press out bubbles. Warning: Do not press too hard on the screen because it might cause inner damages. You could also simply heat the film with a blow dryer to make it softer but make sure no to overheat the film. Recommended in the direction starting from the center toward the edges.
3. If the bubble still not comes out, remove the film and put it in a rubbing alcohol solution that mixed with soap and water, reapply again the above processes.
4. Use the driver’s license or credit card to smooth down the newly applied film, wait for at least thirty minutes so the solution will be evaporated and you should be able to attach the protector without bubbles.
For more information regard to our products and services, please visit our Mobile accessories site Phonegala or you can simply try our toll-free number 1-866-979-746, We thank for your time and consideration for choosing us.
Or you can check this tutorial video to find out how to apply it with ease!
For more information about audio/ video cables, networking cable, home theater accessories and more, feel free to check our site https://www.primecables.com/